Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The subject of the decision:
This report sought approval for the 10 year Capital Programme for the financial years 2019/20 to 2028/29; the 2019/20 Capital Programme and the Treasury Management Strategy Statement, including the Annual Investment Strategy and Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement.
Alternative options considered:
The reason for the decision:
To comply with the requirements as set out under the Local Government Act 2003 and the CIPFA Prudential Code.
That Cabinet approves and recommends to Council that:-
(1) that the 10 year Capital Programme 2019/20 to 2028/28 at £57,071,861 be approved, as detailed in paragraph 2.2 and attached at Annex A of the report;
(2) the Capital Programme 2019/20 at £43,883,526 detailed in Annex B of the report be approved for implementation;
(3) the Treasury Management Strategy attached at Annex C of the report be approved;
(4) the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement attached in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement Annex C be approved;
(5) the Prudential and Treasury Indicators attached at Annex C in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement be approved;
(6) the Treasury Management Scheme of Delegation at Annex D of the report be approved; and
(7) the Treasury Management role of the S151 Officer attached at Annex E of the report be approved.
Reason Key: Expenditure > £50,000;
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Louise Branford-White, Director of Finance (s151 Officer) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Louise Branford-White
Publication date: 13/02/2019
Date of decision: 12/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 12/02/2019 - Cabinet