Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The subject of the decision:
This report sought approval for the Capital Programme for the financial years 2020/21 to 2029/30; the 2020/21 Capital Programme and the Treasury Management Strategy Statement, including the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement and Annual Investment Strategy.
Alternative options considered:
The reason for the decision:
To comply with the requirements as set out under the Local Government Act 2003 and the CIPFA Prudential Code.
That Cabinet approves and recommends to Council that:-
(1) the 10 Year Capital Programme 2020/21 to 2029/30 at £48,608,180 be approved, as detailed in paragraph 2.2 and attached at Annex A of the report;
(2) the Capital Programme 2020/21 at £36,321,583 detailed in Annex B of the report be approved for implementation;
(3) the Treasury Management Strategy attached at Annex C of the report be approved;
(4) the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement attached in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement Annex C of the report be approved;
(5) the Prudential and Treasury Indicators attached at Annex C in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement be approved;
(6) the Treasury Management Scheme of Delegation at Annex D of the report be approved; and
(7) the Treasury Management role of the S151 Officer attached at Annex E of the report be approved.
Reason Key: Expenditure > £50,000;
Wards Affected: All Wards;
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Louise Branford-White, Director of Finance (s151 Officer) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Louise Branford-White
Publication date: 12/02/2020
Date of decision: 11/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 11/02/2020 - Cabinet