Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton
Contact: Democratic Services Officer 01609 767015
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 9 November 2017 (P.15 - P.16), attached.
That the minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 9 November 2017 (P.15 - P.16), previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
Report of the Executive Director.
Please note that plans are available to view on the Council's website through the Public Access facility.
The Committee considered reports of the Deputy Chief Executive relating to applications for planning permission. During the meeting, Officers referred to additional information and representations which had been received.
Except where an alternative condition was contained in the report or an amendment made by the Committee, the condition as set out in the report and the appropriate time limit conditions were to be attached in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The abbreviated conditions and reasons shown in the report were to be set out in full on the notices of decision. It was noted that following consideration by the Committee, and without further reference to the Committee, the Deputy Chief Executive had delegated authority to add, delete or amend conditions and reasons for refusal.
In considering the report(s) of the Deputy Chief Executive regard had been paid to the policies of the relevant development plan, the National Planning Policy Framework and all other material planning considerations. Where the Committee deferred consideration or refused planning permission the reasons for that decision are as shown in the report or as set out below.
Where the Committee granted planning permission in accordance with the recommendation in a report this was because the proposal is in accordance with the development plan the National Planning Policy Framework or other material considerations as set out in the report unless otherwise specified below. Where the Committee granted planning permission contrary to the recommendation in the report the reasons for doing so and the conditions to be attached are set out below.
That the applications be determined in accordance with the recommendation in the report of the Deputy Chief Executive, unless shown otherwise:-
(1) 17/02014/FUL - Change of use of agricultural building into B8 general storage use of caravans and motorhomes at Providence Farm, Rookery Lane, Crayke for Mr & Mrs Chris Hodgson
(2) 17/02175/FUL - Detached dwelling and attached domestic garage at Land adjacent to Elm House, Hackforth for Mrs G McKinlay
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to an additional condition for surface water drainage including percolation tests
(3) 17/01808/OUT - Outline application for the construction of a dwelling with some matters reserved (access, layout and landscaping included) at OS Field 0051, Hornby for Mr M Morrison
(The applicant’s agent, Andrew Cunningham, spoke in support of the application).
(Joyce Lancaster spoke objecting to the application.)
(4) 17/01463/MRC - Variation of conditions attached to planning consent 16/02247/FUL (development of four dwellings) - addition of four detached garages at Part OS 8471 and 9170, Gracious Street, Huby for Northminister Ltd
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to an amendment to Condition 10 to prohibit the provision of fencing or other obstructions to parking and turning areas
(5) 17/02326/FUL - Alterations & extension to dwelling to form a sun lounge, entrance hall, office & utility room at Wellington Farm, Ingleby Arncliffe for Mr & Mrs S Dickins
(6) 17/01335/MRC - Proposed removal of condition 04 (occupancy condition) in ... view the full minutes text for item P.18