Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton
Contact: Democratic Services Officer 01609 767015
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 5 April 2018 (P.25 - P.26), attached.
That the minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 5 April 2018 (P.25 - P.26), previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
Report of the Deputy Chief Executive.
Please note that plans are available to view on the Council's website through the Public Access facility.
The Committee considered reports of the Deputy Chief Executive relating to applications for planning permission. During the meeting, Officers referred to additional information and representations which had been received.
Except where an alternative condition was contained in the report or an amendment made by the Committee, the condition as set out in the report and the appropriate time limit conditions were to be attached in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The abbreviated conditions and reasons shown in the report were to be set out in full on the notices of decision. It was noted that following consideration by the Committee, and without further reference to the Committee, the Deputy Chief Executive had delegated authority to add, delete or amend conditions and reasons for refusal.
In considering the report(s) of the Deputy Chief Executive regard had been paid to the policies of the relevant development plan, the National Planning Policy Framework and all other material planning considerations. Where the Committee deferred consideration or refused planning permission the reasons for that decision are as shown in the report or as set out below.
Where the Committee granted planning permission in accordance with the recommendation in a report this was because the proposal is in accordance with the development plan the National Planning Policy Framework or other material considerations as set out in the report unless otherwise specified below. Where the Committee granted planning permission contrary to the recommendation in the report the reasons for doing so and the conditions to be attached are set out below.
That the applications be determined in accordance with the recommendation in the report of the Deputy Chief Executive, unless shown otherwise:-
(1) 17/02319/FUL - Construction of a detached dwelling with integral single garage at Ivy Cottage, Burrill for Clifton and East Witton Estate
(The applicant’s agent, Rob Thickett, spoke in support of the application).
(2) 18/00352/OUT - Outline application with some matters reserved (access and layout included) for the construction of a single dwellinghouse at Land to the north of Sheilings, North Road, Hackforth for Mr C Jordan and Mrs A Morgan
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to an additional condition restricting the dwellinghouse to a single storey dwelling
(3) 17/02555/FUL - Two bedroom detached bungalow with parking and turning spaces at 4 Stillington Road, Huby for Mr James Peter Williamson
DEFER for site visit.
(The applicant’s father, John Williamson, spoke in support of the application.)
(Matthew Haw spoke objecting to the application.)
(4) 17/00751/FUL - Demolition of buildings and construction of new dwellinghouse and ancillary equestrian facilities at Dromonby Bridge Farm, Busby Lane, Kirkby-in-Cleveland for Mr Robert Jones
(Mary Frew spoke on behalf of Kirkby-in-Cleveland Parish Council objecting to the application.)
(5) 18/00280/FUL - Product development facility with office accommodation and associated car parking at Station Road, Stokesley for Marlow Foods Limited
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to officers seeking to negotiate a footpath link to Ellerbeck Way
(Mary Frew ... view the full minutes text for item P.28