Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton
Contact: Democratic Services Officer 01609 767015
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 23 August 2018 (P.10 - P.11), attached.
That the minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 23 August 2018 (P.10 - P.11), previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
Report of the Deputy Chief Executive.
Please note that plans are available to view on the Council's website through the Public Access facility.
The Committee considered reports of the Deputy Chief Executive relating to applications for planning permission. During the meeting, Officers referred to additional information and representations which had been received.
Except where an alternative condition was contained in the report or an amendment made by the Committee, the condition as set out in the report and the appropriate time limit conditions were to be attached in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The abbreviated conditions and reasons shown in the report were to be set out in full on the notices of decision. It was noted that following consideration by the Committee, and without further reference to the Committee, the Deputy Chief Executive had delegated authority to add, delete or amend conditions and reasons for refusal.
In considering the report(s) of the Deputy Chief Executive regard had been paid to the policies of the relevant development plan, the National Planning Policy Framework and all other material planning considerations. Where the Committee deferred consideration or refused planning permission the reasons for that decision are as shown in the report or as set out below.
Where the Committee granted planning permission in accordance with the recommendation in a report this was because the proposal is in accordance with the development plan the National Planning Policy Framework or other material considerations as set out in the report unless otherwise specified below. Where the Committee granted planning permission contrary to the recommendation in the report the reasons for doing so and the conditions to be attached are set out below.
That the applications be determined in accordance with the recommendation in the report of the Deputy Chief Executive, unless shown otherwise:-
(1) 18/01545/OUT - Outline application with some matters reserved (access included) for the construction of one dwelling for Richard Barker at The Myer, Burneston
PERMISSION GRANTED because the development would not harm the form and character of the village.
The decision was contrary to the recommendation of the Deputy Chief Executive.
(2) 18/00423/FUL - Construction of one dwelling for Mr Wood at Ivy House, Dalton
(3) 18/01273/FUL - Change of use from a holiday cottage to a dwelling for Mr Robin Houlston at The Annex, Highthorne Farm, Highthorne Lane, Husthwaite
Note: Councillor R W Hudson left the meeting at approximately 1.55pm following discussion and voting on the above item and did not return to the meeting.
(4) 18/01300/FUL - Change of use of land to holiday park with provision of 35 pitches, internal access road, improved access to Allerton Wath Road, packaged treatment plant and construction of facilities block for Mr and Mrs Malcolm Holder at Land north of Beckstead Grange, Allerton Wath Road, Knayton
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to an additional condition concerning external lighting.
(The applicant’s agent, Tim Axe, spoke in support of the application).
(5) 18/01602/OUT - Application for Outline Planning Permission with some matters reserved (to consider access and layout) for the construction ... view the full minutes text for item P.13