Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton
Contact: Democratic Services Officer 01609 767015
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 20 September 2018 (P.12 - P.13), attached.
That the minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 20 September 2018 (P.12 - P.13), previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
Report of the Deputy Chief Executive.
Please note that plans are available to view on the Council's website through the Public Access facility.
The Committee considered reports of the Deputy Chief Executive relating to applications for planning permission. During the meeting, Officers referred to additional information and representations which had been received.
Except where an alternative condition was contained in the report or an amendment made by the Committee, the condition as set out in the report and the appropriate time limit conditions were to be attached in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The abbreviated conditions and reasons shown in the report were to be set out in full on the notices of decision. It was noted that following consideration by the Committee, and without further reference to the Committee, the Deputy Chief Executive had delegated authority to add, delete or amend conditions and reasons for refusal.
In considering the report(s) of the Deputy Chief Executive regard had been paid to the policies of the relevant development plan, the National Planning Policy Framework and all other material planning considerations. Where the Committee deferred consideration or refused planning permission the reasons for that decision are as shown in the report or as set out below.
Where the Committee granted planning permission in accordance with the recommendation in a report this was because the proposal is in accordance with the development plan the National Planning Policy Framework or other material considerations as set out in the report unless otherwise specified below. Where the Committee granted planning permission contrary to the recommendation in the report the reasons for doing so and the conditions to be attached are set out below.
That the applications be determined in accordance with the recommendation in the report of the Deputy Chief Executive, unless shown otherwise:-
(1) 18/01413/FUL - Creation of new detention basin at Land south of Bedale Rose Avenue, Leeming Bar for Mulberry Homes
DEFER for further investigation of the proposal.
(The applicant’s agent, Kate Broadbank, spoke in support of the application).
(Rosemary Walker spoke objecting to the application.)
(2) 18/00209/FUL - Construction of two detached dwellings and garages together with ancillary external works, drainage and landscape at Land adjacent to Beechcroft Farm, Aldwark for Keepsake Homes Ltd
(3) 18/00995/FUL - Demolition of existing storage sheds and construction of five detached houses, with associated garages and access road at The Old Station Yard, Station Road, Alne Station for Mr and Mrs Adamson
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to an additional condition that the gate to the railway access is to be 1.8 metres high and prior to the occupation of the dwellings is to be kept locked and secured, and thereafter is to maintained in a secure manner.
(4) 18/01560/FUL - Construction of warehouse and offices at Plot 1, Conygarth Way, Leeming Bar Business Park, Leeming Bar for Mr Stephen Clark
(5) 18/01132/FUL - Demolition of intensive livestock units and partial demolition of bungalow to accommodate vehicular access and construction of five dwellings for at Bagby Hall Farm, Bagby Mr T Robson ... view the full minutes text for item P.15