Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton
Contact: Democratic Services Officer 01609 767015
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 7 March 2019 (P.27 - P.30), attached.
That the minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 7 March 2019 (P.27 - P.30), previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
Report of the Deputy Chief Executive.
Please note that plans are available to view on the Council's website through the Public Access facility.
The Committee considered reports of the Deputy Chief Executive relating to applications for planning permission. During the meeting, Officers referred to additional information and representations which had been received.
Except where an alternative condition was contained in the report or an amendment made by the Committee, the condition as set out in the report and the appropriate time limit conditions were to be attached in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The abbreviated conditions and reasons shown in the report were to be set out in full on the notices of decision. It was noted that following consideration by the Committee, and without further reference to the Committee, the Deputy Chief Executive had delegated authority to add, delete or amend conditions and reasons for refusal.
In considering the report(s) of the Deputy Chief Executive regard had been paid to the policies of the relevant development plan, the National Planning Policy Framework and all other material planning considerations. Where the Committee deferred consideration or refused planning permission the reasons for that decision are as shown in the report or as set out below.
Where the Committee granted planning permission in accordance with the recommendation in a report this was because the proposal is in accordance with the development plan the National Planning Policy Framework or other material considerations as set out in the report unless otherwise specified below. Where the Committee granted planning permission contrary to the recommendation in the report the reasons for doing so and the conditions to be attached are set out below.
That the applications be determined in accordance with the recommendation in the report of the Deputy Chief Executive, unless shown otherwise:-
(1) 19/00085/FUL - Full planning application for demolition of existing buildings and construction of seven dormer bungalows at former Hambleton District Council Depot, Stillington Road, Easingwold for CFK Developments (Easingwold) Ltd
(2) 19/00144/OUT - Outline application for change of use of agricultural land to domestic and construction of a single dwelling at Land between Bankside Farm and Hawthorn Cottage, East Harlsey for Mr Brian Noble
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to an additional condition about levels and sections
(3) 18/02731/FUL - Improvements to existing access and formation of track with cattle grid at OS Field 0087, Boltby for Mr Mark Blundell
(The applicant’s agent, Diane Baines, spoke in support of the application).
(4) 18/02502/FUL - Formation of access and construction of seven dwellings with garages to include means of enclosure and landscaping at land to the north of Maple Lane, Huby for Northmead Developments Ltd
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to an additional condition to achieve gains in biodiversity
(5) 18/02100/REM - Application for approval of reserved matters (access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) following outline approval 14/02294/OUT for the development of 20 houses at land to the south of Prospect Cottages, Husthwaite for Loxley Homes
(The applicant’s agent, Jonathan Saddington, spoke in support of the application). ... view the full minutes text for item P.32