Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Rotary Way, Northallerton, DL6 2UU
Contact: Democratic Services Officer 01609 767015
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 22 August 2019 (P.10 - P.11), attached.
That the minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 22 August 2019 (P.10- P.11), previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
Report of the Deputy Chief Executive.
Please note that plans are available to view on the Council's website through the Public Access facility.
The Committee considered reports of the Deputy Chief Executive relating to applications for planning permission. During the meeting, Officers referred to additional information and representations which had been received.
Except where an alternative condition was contained in the report or an amendment made by the Committee, the condition as set out in the report and the appropriate time limit conditions were to be attached in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The abbreviated conditions and reasons shown in the report were to be set out in full on the notices of decision. It was noted that following consideration by the Committee, and without further reference to the Committee, the Deputy Chief Executive had delegated authority to add, delete or amend conditions and reasons for refusal.
In considering the report(s) of the Deputy Chief Executive regard had been paid to the policies of the relevant development plan, the National Planning Policy Framework and all other material planning considerations. Where the Committee deferred consideration or refused planning permission the reasons for that decision are as shown in the report or as set out below.
Where the Committee granted planning permission in accordance with the recommendation in a report this was because the proposal is in accordance with the development plan the National Planning Policy Framework or other material considerations as set out in the report unless otherwise specified below. Where the Committee granted planning permission contrary to the recommendation in the report the reasons for doing so and the conditions to be attached are set out below.
That the applications be determined in accordance with the recommendation in the report of the Deputy Chief Executive, unless shown otherwise:-
(1) 18/02748/REM - Application for approval of all reserved matters (access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) pursuant to condition 2 of outline approval 15/01240/OUT for the construction of 120 dwellings at Wilbert Farm, Sandhill Lane, Aiskew for Barratt Homes
PERMISSION DEFERRED to allow further consideration of size of dwellings; the number of four bedroomed dwellings; viability; location of public open space; pedestrian access, and overage clause.
(The applicant’s agent, Kate Girling, spoke in support of the application).
(Judy Asquith spoke on behalf of Aiskew Parish Council objecting to the application.)
(Dave Brown spoke objecting to the application.)
(2) 19/01511/FUL - Residential Development comprising 14 dwellings (resubmission) at The Allotment Gardens, Masham Road, Bedale for Arncliffe Homes Ltd
PERMISSION REFUSED with two additional reasons relating to allotments and sustainable travel.
(The applicant’s agent, Alastair Flatman, spoke in support of the application).
(3) 19/01110/FUL - Construction of new healthcare building providing office and assessment spaces for multi-disciplinary, community based mental health teams at OS Field 6504, Northallerton Business Park, Thurston Road, Northallerton for Tees Esk & Wear Valley NHS Foundation Trust
(4) 19/01306/FUL - Construction of a detached dwelling at Brindlewood, East Harlsey for Mr Gareth White
(5) 19/01139/FUL - Construction of detached dormer dwelling with attached garage as ... view the full minutes text for item P.13