Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The subject of the decision:
This report sought approval for the 4-year Capital Programme 2022/23 to 2025/26; the Capital Programme for the coming financial year 2022/23, which was i9nformed by the 4-year Capital Programme; the Treasury Management Strategy Statement 2022/23; the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement 2022/23 and the Prudential and Treasury Indicators 2022/23.
Alternative options considered:
The reason for the decision:
To comply with the requirements as set out under the Local Government Act 2003 and the CIPFA Prudential Code.
That Cabinet approves and recommends to Council that:-
(1) the 4 Year Capital Programme 2022/23 to 2025/26 at £22,102,903 be approved, as detailed in paragraph 2.4 and attached at Annex A of the report;
(2) the new schemes for 2022/23 at £2,374,420 detailed in Annex B of the report be approved for implementation;
(3) the Treasury Management Strategy attached at Annex C of the report be approved;
(4) the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement attached in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement Annex C of the report be approved;
(5) the Prudential and Treasury Indicators attached at Annex C in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement be approved;
(6) the Treasury Management Scheme of Delegation at Annex D of the report be approved; and
(7) the Treasury Management role of the S151 Officer attached at Annex E of the report be approved.
Reason Key: Expenditure > £50,000;
Wards Affected: All Wards;
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Noel O'Neill, Interim Director of Finance (S151 Officer) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 09/02/2022
Date of decision: 08/02/2022
Decided at meeting: 08/02/2022 - Cabinet