Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The subject of the decision:
This report considered the 10 Year Capital Programme covering the financial years 2021/22 to 2030/31, the 2021/22 Capital Programme and the Treasury Management Strategy Statement; including the Minimum Revenue Provision policy statement and Annual Investment Strategy.
Alternative options considered:
The reason for the decision:
To comply with the requirements as set out under the Local Government Act 2003 and the CIPFA Prudential Code.
It is recommended that Cabinet approves and recommends to Council that:-
(1) the 10 Year Capital Programme 2021/22 to 2030/31 at £35,398,320 be approved, as detailed in paragraph 2.2 and attached at Annex A of the report;
(2) the Capital Programme 2021/22 at £26,059,362 detailed in Annex A of the report where the additional schemes of £18,511,690 are attached in Annex B of the report be approved for implementation;
(3) the Treasury Management Strategy attached at Annex C of the report be approved;
(4) the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement attached in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement Annex C be approved;
(5) the Prudential and Treasury Indicators attached at Annex C in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement be approved;
(6) the Treasury Management Scheme of Delegation at Annex D of the report be approved; and
(7) the Treasury Management role of the S151 Officer attached at Annex E of the report be approved.
Reason Key: Expenditure > £50,000;
Wards Affected: All Wards;
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Louise Branford-White, Director of Finance (s151 Officer) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Louise Branford-White
Publication date: 11/02/2021
Date of decision: 09/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 09/02/2021 - Cabinet