Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The subject of the decision:
This report provided an update on the revenue budget position of the Council and the reserve funds at the end of June 2019.
Alternative options considered:
The reason for the decision:
To comply with S25 of the Local Government Act 2003 regarding setting a balanced budget and monitoring the financial position throughout the year.
That Cabinet approves and recommends to Council that:-
(1) the budget remains at £9,085,870 as detailed in paragraph 3.2 of the report;
(2) the total movement of the Economic Development Fund of £3,620 at paragraph 7.3 of the report to be allocated and to note that the Economic Development Fund remaining balance to be allocated at paragraph 7.4 of the report is £548,802;
(3) the allocation from the Council Tax Payers Reserve at paragraph 7.5 of the report of £1,510,000;
(4) the allocation from the One Off fund at paragraph 7.6 of the report of £257,280;
(5) the allocation from the Repairs and Renewal Fund at paragraph 7.9 of the report of £50,000; and
(6) to note the waiver of procurement rules at paragraph 8.2 of the report.
Reason Key: Expenditure > £50,000;
Wards Affected: All Wards;
Other reasons / organisations consulted
Contact: Louise Branford-White, Director of Finance (s151 Officer) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Louise Branford-White
Publication date: 04/09/2019
Date of decision: 03/09/2019
Decided at meeting: 03/09/2019 - Cabinet