Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton
Contact: Democratic Services Officer 01609 767015
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 8 February 2018 (P.21 - P.22), attached.
That the minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 8 February 2018 (P.21 - P.22), previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
Report of the Deputy Chief Executive.
Please note that plans are available to view on the Council's website through the Public Access facility.
The Committee considered reports of the Deputy Chief Executive relating to applications for planning permission. During the meeting, Officers referred to additional information and representations which had been received.
Except where an alternative condition was contained in the report or an amendment made by the Committee, the condition as set out in the report and the appropriate time limit conditions were to be attached in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The abbreviated conditions and reasons shown in the report were to be set out in full on the notices of decision. It was noted that following consideration by the Committee, and without further reference to the Committee, the Deputy Chief Executive had delegated authority to add, delete or amend conditions and reasons for refusal.
In considering the report(s) of the Deputy Chief Executive regard had been paid to the policies of the relevant development plan, the National Planning Policy Framework and all other material planning considerations. Where the Committee deferred consideration or refused planning permission the reasons for that decision are as shown in the report or as set out below.
Where the Committee granted planning permission in accordance with the recommendation in a report this was because the proposal is in accordance with the development plan the National Planning Policy Framework or other material considerations as set out in the report unless otherwise specified below. Where the Committee granted planning permission contrary to the recommendation in the report the reasons for doing so and the conditions to be attached are set out below.
That the applications be determined in accordance with the recommendation in the report of the Deputy Chief Executive, unless shown otherwise:-
(1) 17/02712/FUL - Construction of warehouse with attached offices at Plot 2B, Conygarth Way, Leeming Bar Business Park for Newquip Ltd.
(2) 17/02471/OUT - Outline planning application for residential development and associated infrastructure with details of access and siting (all other matters reserved) at Field South of Village Hall, Front Street, Appleton Wiske for Addis Charles
(The applicant’s agent, Joe O’Sullivan, spoke in support of the application).
(Parish Councillor Barry Pope spoke on behalf of Appleton Wiske Parish Council objecting to the application.)
(Linda Breckon spoke objecting to the application.)
(3) 18/00240/CAT - Application to fell a hawthorn tree in a conservation area at Pinfold Cottage, Park Lane, Borrowby for Mrs Helen Laws
THAT NO OPPOSITION BE RAISED TO THE NOTIFICATION TO REMOVE THE TREE
(4) 18/00027/FUL - Demolition of farm buildings and the construction of two dwellinghouses at Land and buildings north of The Rowans, Exelby for Mr and Mrs A Court
(5) 17/01124/FUL - Alterations to access, renovation of boundary wall, formation of private drive and construction of two dwellings at The East House, Great Smeaton for Thimbleby Farms Ltd.
(6) 17/01125/LBC - Listed Building Consent application for alterations to access, renovation of boundary wall and formation of private ... view the full minutes text for item P.24