Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Rotary Way, Northallerton, DL6 2UU
Contact: Democratic Services Officer 01609 767015
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 27 June 2019 (P.6 - P.7), attached.
That the minutes of the meeting of the Committee held on 27 June 2019 (P.6 - P.7), previously circulated, be signed as a correct record.
Report of the Deputy Chief Executive.
Please note that plans are available to view on the Council's website through the Public Access facility.
The Committee considered reports of the Deputy Chief Executive relating to applications for planning permission. During the meeting, Officers referred to additional information and representations which had been received.
Except where an alternative condition was contained in the report or an amendment made by the Committee, the condition as set out in the report and the appropriate time limit conditions were to be attached in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 91 and 92 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
The abbreviated conditions and reasons shown in the report were to be set out in full on the notices of decision. It was noted that following consideration by the Committee, and without further reference to the Committee, the Deputy Chief Executive had delegated authority to add, delete or amend conditions and reasons for refusal.
In considering the report(s) of the Deputy Chief Executive regard had been paid to the policies of the relevant development plan, the National Planning Policy Framework and all other material planning considerations. Where the Committee deferred consideration or refused planning permission the reasons for that decision are as shown in the report or as set out below.
Where the Committee granted planning permission in accordance with the recommendation in a report this was because the proposal is in accordance with the development plan the National Planning Policy Framework or other material considerations as set out in the report unless otherwise specified below. Where the Committee granted planning permission contrary to the recommendation in the report the reasons for doing so and the conditions to be attached are set out below.
That the applications be determined in accordance with the recommendation in the report of the Deputy Chief Executive, unless shown otherwise:-
(1) 19/00774/FUL - Construction of two attached cottages with access and parking. Extensions and renovation to existing dwelling of The Cottage, Aldwark for Mr James Bladon
(The applicant’s agent, Jim Burns, spoke in support of the application).
(Tina Greenwood spoke on behalf of Aldwark Parish Council objecting to the application.)
(Richard Bray spoke objecting to the application.)
(2) 19/00791/FUL - Construction of two dwellings and formation of an access drive at Ivy House, Dalton for Mr Wood
(The applicant’s agent, Chris Megson, spoke in support of the application).
(3) 18/00375/FUL - Full planning application for the construction of 12 dwellings, garages and associated infrastructure at Land Adjacent Ash Lea And Bellwood Cottage, Raskelf Road, Easingwold for Daniel Gath Homes
(The applicant’s agent, Jonathan Saddington, spoke in support of the application).
(4) 19/00988/FUL - Change of use of land for the construction of one dwellinghouse and the re-siting of existing stable structure at Land North Of The Shielings, North Road, Hackforth for D McCabe and L McQue
PERMISSION GRANTED subject to an additional condition removing permitted development rights for extensions and new buildings.
(The applicant’s agent, Andrew Cunningham, spoke in support of the application).
(John Wainwright spoke objecting to the application.)
(5) 19/00976/FUL - Demolition ... view the full minutes text for item P.9