The subject of the decision:
This report sought approval for the 10 year Capital Programme for the financial years 2019/20 to 2028/29; the 2019/20 Capital Programme and the Treasury Management Strategy Statement, including the Annual Investment Strategy and Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement.
Alternative options considered:
The reason for the decision:
To comply with the requirements as set out under the Local Government Act 2003 and the CIPFA Prudential Code.
That Cabinet approves and recommends to Council that:-
(1) that the 10 year Capital Programme 2019/20 to 2028/28 at £57,071,861 be approved, as detailed in paragraph 2.2 and attached at Annex A of the report;
(2) the Capital Programme 2019/20 at £43,883,526 detailed in Annex B of the report be approved for implementation;
(3) the Treasury Management Strategy attached at Annex C of the report be approved;
(4) the Minimum Revenue Provision Policy Statement attached in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement Annex C be approved;
(5) the Prudential and Treasury Indicators attached at Annex C in the body of the Treasury Management Strategy Statement be approved;
(6) the Treasury Management Scheme of Delegation at Annex D of the report be approved; and
(7) the Treasury Management role of the S151 Officer attached at Annex E of the report be approved.